Planned for August 2018 - Released Nov 24.
New Tick Sizes when Placing FX Orders
Until now, FX instruments have only had one tick size which was defined by the field 'TickSize' under instrument details.
As of today we will operate with three separate tick sizes when placing orders:
- TickSize: to be used for IOC and FOK orders.
- TickSizeLimitOrder: to be used for Limit orders
- TickSizeStopOrder: to be used for Stop orders.
Until August 15th we will not enforce these new tick sizes when placing orders and instead continue to accept the standard tick size for all orders. After August 15th any order not using the correct tick size for its order type will be rejected.
This will not affect any non-FX instruments.
Removal of MarginImpactDetailed from precheck response - Breaking
By December 2018 we will remove the MarginImpactDetailed field group from the /trade/v2/orders/precheck endpoint.
- MarginImpactDetailed will no longer be a valid value for PreCheckOrderSpec.
- The MarginImpactDetailed field group will no longer be returned.
Instead please use the MarginImpactBuySell fieldgroup instead.
January 2019 - May 2019:
New Order Types for FX instruments - Potentially Breaking
In an effort to simplify order placement for FX instruments, we will be transitioning from one set of stop orders to another set of stop orders. The details of this change and how it may impact you is described in the enclosed article:New Order Types for FX Instruments.
In order to make the transition as smooth as possible the change will be rolled out over the period of January 2019- May 2019.
Removal of Commissions precheck response - Breaking
By April 2019 we will remove the Commissions:CommissionsDetailed field from the /trade/v2/orders/precheck endpoint.
- Commissions will no longer be a valid value for PreCheckOrderSpec.
- The Commissions field group will no longer be returned.
Instead please use the Cost fieldgroup instead, which also includes a commissions component..