The tutorial is a very simple step-by-step introduction to using the OpenAPI. By following these steps you will:
- Get user and client information.
- Get account and balance information.
- Explore the list of tradable instruments and request prices for a few FX currency crosses.
- Place a limit order and see that the order is entered in the system.
- Change the limit order to a market order and see that it is executed.
- See that a position has been created.
The purpose is to give you a feel for what the SaxoOpenAPI can do. You can of course do a "view source" to inspect the code, but a lot of the concepts demonstrated in the tutorial are also repeated in as small snippets or samples in other places of this documentation site.