Market data is by default disabled for all non-FX instruments in applications other than Saxo Bank's trading platforms (GO, Pro, Investor, etc). In order to enable access to market data through Saxo's OpenAPI, follow these steps:
- Log into SaxoTraderGO and navigate to Account → Other:
- Open the Open API Data Access pop-up:
- Click Enable and accept the disclaimer.
- A confirmation appears. Market data is now enabled on OpenAPI for this account.
Any use of financial or market data provided by Saxo Group is solely for your own non-commercial use and benefit, and not for resale or other transfer or disposition to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. Unless expressly permitted in writing to you by Saxo Group any:
- DUPLICATING OR
- ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE FINANCIAL OR MARKET DATA